1 bedroom flat for saleThe Avenue, COULSDON
- *No onward chain
- *Kitchen open planned to sitting room
- *Good sized bedroom
- *Brand new conversion flat
- *Private rear garden
- *Close to Coulsdon town centre
- *Five minute walk to Coulsdon Town train station
- *Ideal for first time buyers or investors
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
BRAND NEW CONVERSION FLAT - Choices are pleased to present to the market this ONE BEDROOM CONVERSION FLAT arranged on the lower ground floor level and conveniently located just a five minute walk from Coulsdon town centre offering a range of shops, restaurants and amenities, as well as Coulsdon Town train station providing excellent transport links. The property has been finished to a high standard and comprises; Entrance hall, kitchen open planned to sitting room, good sized bedroom, luxury bathroom and a private garden. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN this is an ideal opportunity for first time buyers or investors, call today to arrange an appointment and take a closer look. EPC Rating B.
*No onward chain
*Kitchen open planned to sitting room
*Good sized bedroom
*Brand new conversion flat
*Private rear garden
*Close to Coulsdon town centre
*Five minute walk to Coulsdon Town train station
*Ideal for first time buyers or investors
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50031207.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8095329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Caterham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.