2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleYarborough Road, Wroxall, Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- Detached 2 bedroom bungalow in quiet secluded location
- Large lounge/dining room
- Super conservatory overlooking the rear garden
- Garage, off road parking & lovely gardens
- EPC energy rating D (64)
It is not often you come across a detached bungalow with such an incredible and beautiful garden and in a secluded and quaint location. No wonder the current owners snapped it up as soon as they first set eyes on it. If you love being at one with nature then you will fully appreciate the countryside views and abundance of wildlife that can be enjoyed from the gardens of this home.The minute you arrive and pull up on the driveway you know you are in for a treat. Climb the steps up into the porch and step inside the bright and spacious entrance hall. The lounge / dining room is vast and it is easy to picture relaxing here after a hard day. The kitchen is a real surprise as it offers all the space you could need but has the benefit of a door that leads you out into the conservatory connecting you to the garden. Both the bedrooms are large enough to accommodate double beds and there is plenty of room for extra bedroom furniture if you need it. Both bedrooms are serviced with a fabulous luxury bathroom which also has the choice of a shower over the bath.Outside the gardens are exceptional with more than enough to keep the keenest of gardeners busy all summer. Do not be fooled into thinking this bungalow would only suit the older generation as with all the space it has to offer it could appeal to a family too. With nothing to do but just move in and start living there, make sure you do not miss out as it is sure to be a popular choice with buyers on and off the Island.
What the Owner says:
When we moved to the Island around 15 years ago we arranged to view several bungalows but as soon as we walked into this one we knew it was the one and cancelled all the others. The location here is so quiet and the views over the countryside are lovely. We enjoy spending time in the garden which is very secluded and private and has a fabulous patio area and several sheds. The conservatory is a great addition to the property and gives us an extra room to relax in. The garage has proven great for storage and is a good size. You can walk down the road and very quickly join the Sunshine Trail which is the old railway line into Shanklin. We shall miss the peace and quiet of this bungalow but it is time for us to move back to the mainland to be closer to our family.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 13'2 x 7'10 (4.02m x 2.39m)
- Lounge/Dining Room: 18'11 x 11'10 (5.77m x 3.61m)
- Conservatory: 10'0 x 7'10 (3.05m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 9'10 (3.99m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 10'0 (3.33m x 3.05m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50031681.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60801041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ventnor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.