1 bedroom flat for sale1F3, 11 Thorntree Street, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 8PY
- Bright and well-presented, one-bedroom, first-floor flat, forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Leith area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, a bathroom and WC.
- Features include light decor, contemporary flooring throughout, gas central heating, double glazed windows, open fireplace and TV/phone points.
- In addition, there is modern fitted kitchen with appliances, secure entry system, shared garden, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Along with gas central heating, the property features a Combi boiler providing hot water.
- The property is also situated within a block of Leith Links.
- Home Report available online.
- OPEN VIEWING - SUNDAY 2-4PM
**CLOSING DATE SET - FRIDAY 10TH NOVEMBER 2017 @ 12 NOON** ** OPEN VIEWING - SUNDAY 2-4PM ** Bright and well-presented, one-bedroom, first-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular Leith area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. The property comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, a bathroom and WC. Features include light decor, contemporary flooring throughout, gas central heating, double glazed windows, open fireplace and TV/phone points. In addition, there is a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, secure entry system, shared garden, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets. The property features a Combi boiler providing hot water and heating. The hall gives access throughout and has space for outerwear, and the secured entry system handset. A good sized living room has space for lounge and dining furniture, and features varnished hardwood flooring, a feature fireplace, cornice work, window seat and a central light fitting. The kitchen is set internally and includes wood-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, fridge/freezer and an integrated electric oven and hob. A spacious double bedroom includes built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes (also housing a washing machine), a separate built-in store cupboard and wood-effect laminate flooring. Set internally off the hall the bathroom is fitted with a two piece suite including an electric shower above the bath; whilst the WC has a front facing window and two piece suite. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links is just a block away, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7912009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.