3 bedroom lodge for saleWillerby Salsa Eco - Devon Cliffs
Withdrawn from Market
- 5* Award Winning Resort
- A Vast Array Of Facilities Exclusive To Owners
- Private Owners lounge and bar suite
- Owners Swimming Pool and impressive Spa
- Holidays Homes Come Fully Furnished And Equipped
- Ocean Views And Its Own Award Winning Sandy Beach
- Beautiful Coastal Walks
- Park Of The Year
- Finance Available
This holiday home is in pristine condition and is situated on a sea view location near the beach!
Gas fire in the lounge
Warm aired heating in the bedrooms
Comes fully furnished ready to use
32" TV linked to Free view
Excellent letting potential
Lots of outside space in a private owners community with space to have a side decking!
During the day, residents can enjoy all the best things about the surrounding countryside, such as long walks across sandy beaches, paddling in the sea and bike rides among the flora and fauna of the Devon countryside. And in the evening? A range of restaurants, social events and bars.And the best thing of all has got to be coming home to your own fully-equipped lodge, to enjoy all of the creature comforts you could wish for.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50032191.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6767716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W2 Estates, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.