2 bedroom lodge for sale2015 42x13ft Pemberton Knightsbridge | Prime location on park
Withdrawn from Market
- 5* Award Winning Resort
- Fully Inclusive Packages With Site Fees Up until 2017
- A Vast Array Of Facilities Exclusive To Owners
- Private Owners lounge and bar suite with owners Swimming Pool and impressive Spa
- Holidays Homes Come Fully Furnished And Equipped
- Ocean Views And Its Own Award Winning Sandy Beach
- Beautiful Coastal Walks
- Park Of The Year
- Finance Available
A 2015 42 x 13ft Pemberton Knightsbridge on a prime location on the park. Includes 2017 site fees and a full wrap deck with glass balustrade finish.
Here at Devon Cliffs, we’re blessed with a truly special location atop rocky sandstone cliffs in one of the UK’s most idyllic counties. And almost every single holiday home on our park enjoys these stunning sea views, especially from our lodge development. A sloping sandy path leads directly down to the sprawling beach and surf-tinged waves below. And if you can tear yourself from the sand, there’s plenty else on offer; hiking Dartmoor, visiting the breathtaking Canonteign Waterfalls, shopping in nearby Exeter or exploring the famous English Riviera. And on-park, our first-class facilities are just as exciting, including two lovely outdoor pools, surf school, and a luxurious spa just for our owners to offer pure relaxation and a true escape.
New for 2017 - Refurbished outdoor pool
Large indoor pool with multi-lane water slides and flume
South Beach Café restaurant in a stunning cliff top location with breathtaking views out to sea
Lots to do including a shoreline Segway experience and Watersports down on the beach
Aerial Adventure course with amazing views
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7139545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W2 Estates, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.