2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Mark Drive, Colchester
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Detached Garage
- NO CHAIN
Situated in a lovely location, tucked away and not far from St Johns shopping parade is this two bedroom detached bungalow offering NO ONWARD CHAIN, fitted kitchen and modern bathroom suite. VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL to appreciate this property.
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this two bedroom detached bungalow situated in a pleasant and quiet location on the popular St Johns estate. The property offers fitted kitchen, a modern bathroom, good size lounge and dining room to the rear.
Entrance Door To:-
Radiator, airing cupboard. Doors to:-
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.91m )
Feature tiled fire place, sliding double glazed door to the rear aspect.
Dining Room 9' 2" x 8' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, doors to the lounge.
Kitchen 10' x 9' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.90m )
Fitted modern units and work surfaces with cupboards under, wall mounted cabinets, built in four ring hob with extractor over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, pantry cupboard, window and door to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.72m )
Built in wardrobes, double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.91m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
White three piece suite comprising of a vanity style wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over, double glazed window, low level wc, fully tiled walls.
To The Front
Driveway for approximately three cars leading to the garage.
Garage 18' 7" x 8' 2" ( 5.66m x 2.49m )
Up and over door, power and light connected.
Lawned garden with patio area, vegetable plot, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50033505.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.