1 bedroom retirement property for saleQueens Crescent, Southsea
- One bedroom 'over 60's' apartment
- Second floor, access via lifts in the block
- Residents parking and visitor parking
- On-site manager, resident's lounge and communal laundry room with tumble dryers and irons too
- Only a few minutes' walk from Palmerston Road
Are you over 60 and looking for an apartment in Central Southsea with resident's parking, communal gardens and in a welcoming block which is well-maintained and managed? Look no further! Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to market this second floor apartment in Holmbush Court.
Are you over 60 and looking for an apartment in Central Southsea with resident's parking, communal gardens and in a welcoming block which is well-maintained and managed? Look no further! Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to market this second floor apartment in Holmbush Court. This property further benefits from no forward chain, a lift in the block and being in good decorative order throughout. The block itself is managed by First Port Property services and has lots of facilities for residents such as an on-site manager and resident's lounge which is host to most of the weekly activities and events, run by residents.
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, assisted door from communal hallway which has had a system fitted allowing you to unlock and open the door using a remote (system can be removed if not required), storage cupboard housing meters, carpet, doors to:
Lounge 21' 6" max x 10' 8" max ( 6.55m max x 3.25m max )
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to rear overlooking gardens and car park, electric fireplace and wall-mounted electric heater, carpet, doors to:
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 7' 7" max x 5' ( 2.31m max x 1.52m )
Part tiled walls with double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, integrated electric hob with extractor fan over, electric oven, roll-edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink, space for fridge freezer, lino flooring.
Bedroom 13' 7" plus wardrobes x 9' 4" max ( 4.14m plus wardrobes x 2.84m max )
Textured ceiling and smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, wall-mounted electric heater.
Part tiled walls, double walk-in shower cubicle, WC, vanity sink, extractor fan.
Holmebush Court was constructed by McCarthy & Stone (Developments) Ltd and the properties are arranged over 4 floors each served by lift. Holmebush Court is conveniently located for pedestrian shopping and the sea front. The Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Appello call system. There is first come first serve parking available for residents and visitors with over 20 spaces.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50033586.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.