2 bedroom apartment for saleAdmiral Wharf, London Dock, London, E1W
- 858 sqft
- 3rd floor
- North East aspect
- Two private balconies
- Bespoke bedroom wardrobes
- Integrated Siemens kitchen appliances
- Villeroy and Bosch bathroom suites
- 24 hour concierge
A stunning and bright 858 sq. ft. 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment located on the third floor with dual north east facing views overlooking the Gauding Square.
Situated in the heart of the capital, this exceptional two bedroom apartment in London Dock is just moments from Tower Bridge, St Katharine's Docks, The Tower of London and the City.
Features to note:
- 999 year lease
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
- Bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances
- Beautifully landscaped open spaces, water gardens and central squares
- Health and fitness suite comprising a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, fully equipped gymnasium, virtual golf suite and squash court
- Wapping is an authentic destination offering a selection of independent cafes, restaurants and is also home to some of the capital's oldest riverside pubs
- The vibrant streets of Shoreditch are just a short distance away
- Situated between Canary Wharf and the City
- Excellent transport links to all areas of the Capital
- A number of DLR and underground stations are nearby including, Tower Gateway, Tower Hill (circle and district line), Shadwell, and Aldgate East (district and Hammersmith & city line)
Please note the CGI images provided are intended for illustrative purposes only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50033811.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED160486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.