3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNew Road, Worlaby
Withdrawn from Market
- Superbly presented detached bungalow
- Lounge, dining room and kitchen
- Sun room, utility and WC
- Three bedrooms, one with en-suite and family bathroom
- Off road parking, garage and gardens
- EPC RATING: C
DDM Residential are delighted to offer for sale this superbly presented, individually designed three bedroom bungalow which sits in approx 1/4 acre plot with an open plan kitchen and sunroom that leads into the south facing garden, creating a feeling of bringing the outside in. The property has been designed especially to be Environmentally friendly and energy efficient, and boasts of a water recovery system. The superbly appointed kitchen and bathrooms show the attention to detail that the current owners have put into the property.The three double bedrooms and two substantial reception rooms finish off the living space in this deceptively spacious bungalow. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating with under floor heating, uPVC double glazed windows and doors throughout. A substantial block paved driveway that offers ample off street parking also with a spacious double garage with power and light. The garden is to three sides of the property and is superbly maintained creating a feeling of seclusion.The property is situated close to the centre of the popular residential village of Worlaby and has easy access to national motor way links and the popular market town of Brigg with its many varied amenities. The property would make a fantastic home for people requiring single storey accommodation or who would just enjoy this quiet village location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50033823.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8087325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.