3 bedroom detached house for saleStonebridge Crescent, Ingleby Barwick
- Gorgeous Three Bedroom Detached House
- Spacious, Superb & Charming Accommodation
- Breakfast Kitchen & Conservatory
- En-Suite & Fitted Wardrobes to Master Plus Fitted Wardrobes to 2nd Bedroom
- Wonderful Front & Rear Aspect Gardens
- Driveway & Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Wow, what a Gem we have found here! The position of this three bedroom detached house is just wonderful and gives a fantastic level of privacy plus being presented with a wealth of charm and character should put it on the top of your list to view.
The accommodation briefly comprises; Living room which is open to the dining room and leading to the conservatory, breakfast kitchen, utility, WC, garage and to the first floor a master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes, 2nd bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bay window, 3rd bedroom and splendid family bathroom with mood lighting and a free-standing roll top bath.
Externally there is a lawned front garden with established planting, drive and garage access and the rear lawned garden has established planting and hedges, space for a trampoline and decking with trellising.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50033979.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.