4 bedroom terraced house for salePort Pendennis, Falmouth, South Cornwall TR11
Sold by Us
- Sea view
- Close to amenities
- Close to beaches
- Close to creeks and sailing waters
- Close to Falmouth Bay and the Helford River
- Convenient location
- Ideal as main or second home
- Moorings available nearby
- No onward chain
Occupying arguably the very best position in this exclusive maritime development enjoying captivating panoramic views in a south westerly direction over the marina basin and along the length of County Wharf to the constant sailing activity of Falmouth Harbour and beyond to the village of Flushing.
A superb three storey, 4 bedroomed, 2 bathroomed house perfectly located for these excellent sailing waters and Falmouth’s superb range of shops and restaurants, picturesque seafront and sandy bathing beaches.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, cloakroom, utility room, reception hall, kitchen/breakfast room, full width living room overlooking the marina and with patio doors opening onto sun terrace gardens.
First Floor: superb master bedroom suite comprising large bedroom with square bay window overlooking the harbour, dressing room and private en-suite bathroom/wc, both overlooking the marina.
Second Floor: 3 further bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, family bathroom/wc, all enjoying either the stunning harbour or marina views.
Outside: well tended level front gardens, broad paved rear terrace with private path to the marina, enjoying a very sunny outlook over the marina and with steps leading to the yacht basin. Off-road private parking for two vehicles, chandlery store (NB: This store and utility room have been created from the original garage which could be converted back if desired).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50036151.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.