2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale8 East Loan, Prestonpans, EH32 9EF
- Semi detached villa with open outlook
- Entrance vestibule, lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen/breakfastroom, conservatory
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern three piece white suite and shower
- Gas central heating. Double glazing
- Large front and rear gardens, driveway and detached garage
- EPC Band D, Council tax band C
By appt tel Agents 0131 665 3131
This semi detached villa, located within the tree lined East Loan, has an open outlook along Nimmo Avenue and offers generously proportioned (86m sq) accommodation. It comprises on the ground floor, an entrance vestibule, front facing lounge with gas fire, a fitted kitchen/breakfastroom with integrated appliances and space for a table, rear hall with two storage cupboards and a conservatory with French door to the garden. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms both with storage and a bathroom with modern three piece white suite and electric shower and screen over the bath. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. There are larger than average, enclosed, well maintained gardens to both the front and rear of the property with a gated driveway allowing off street parking for a number of cars as well as a detached wooden garage with up and over front door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50036796.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 87370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.