3 bedroom terraced house for salePrince Of Wales Avenue, Reading
- Character Victorian Terraced House
- Popular 'tree lined' Road approx 1 mile west of Reading Town Centre
- Requires general cosmetic updating
- No Onward Chain - Vacant Posession
- UPVC double glazing, recently replaced gas fired combination Boiler
- Retains many original features to include some Fireplaces
- Lounge with Bay Window opening to Dining Room
- Kitchen + 'Lean To', Ground Floor 3 piece Bathroom
- 3 seperately approached Bedrooms from Landing
- Enclosed 35' Rear Garden
Sansome & George Reading - This attractive Victorian Terrace house is situated on a favoured tree lined road and within walking distance of local amenities and approximately 1 mile from Reading's vibrant Town Centre. West Reading Train Station (Paddington, Newbury, Basingstoke) is within 5 minutes level walk as well as Kensington Road Recreation Ground, Battle Library, regular Bus Services and a wealth of Shops, Pubs, Restaurants, Cafes to include Tesco Extra 24 hr Supermarket.
Having been previously tenanted, the property is offered to the market with the advantage of 'No Onward Chain' complications and while retaining several original features to include cast iron fireplaces in Bedrooms 1 & 2, the property would benefit from cosmetic updating giving a new owner the opportunity to personalise to their taste while adding value.
Accommodation consists of Entrance Hall with Stairs to First Floor, interlinking front aspect Lounge with Bay Window with opening to rear aspect Dining Room, 7' Kitchen and Ground Floor Bathroom with white suite including electric shower over Bath. On the First Floor, three separately approached Bedrooms accessed via Landing with potential to convert Bedroom 3 into Bathroom. There is also an enclosed Rear Garden measuring approximately 35' in length with the possibility to re-instate useful rear access. The property is further complemented by UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating to radiators via recently replaced combination boiler.
Please contact West & Central Reading Office on (0118) 958 3333 for more information or to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50037204.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27218170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.