3 bedroom detached house for saleViewings available THIS WEEKEND!
- 3 Bedroom Extended Detached Family Home
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 2 Further Receptions Plus Play Room
- Downstairs wc Plus Upstairs Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- EPC EER: D
SANSOME AND GEORGE Theale & Calcot Office - situated within easy reach of local amenities including a nursery and convenience stores, this EXTENDED 3 bedroom older style family home benefits from a good size modern kitchen/breakfast room, two further reception rooms plus a playroom, downstairs wc. enclosed rear garden and driveway parking. The property has been extensively renovated internally and externally over the past two years but still retains character features such as cornices, ceiling roses, picture rails and traditional fireplace. Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50037399.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8078398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George, Theale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.