2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLake Street, LOWER GORNAL
- Impressive End-Terraced Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor Luxury Bathroom
- Central Heating, Double Glazing (where specified)
- Useful Cellar
- Private Rear Garden
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- MUST BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED - CALL SKITTS IN SEDGLEY TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING 01902 686868
NO UPWARD CHAIN - An extremely well presented and deceptively spacious end-terraced property benefiting from central heating and double glazing, situated in a highly popular residential area local to a range of amenities. This particularly delightful home has been improved throughout in recent years and provides larger than average accommodation for the subject property.
The ground floor offers a living room, sitting room plus dining area with fitted kitchen off. On the first floor are two good size bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with separate bath and shower cubicle. There is a useful cellar and a private garden to the rear. The property also benefits from no upward chain and interior viewings are highly recommended.
13' 0'' x 11' 8'' (3.96m x 3.55m)
Having a Upvc front door, timber floor covering, central heating radiator, a double glazed window and access to cellar.
Having power points and a single glazed window.
13' 0'' x 11' 8'' (3.96m x 3.55m)
Having a coal effect electric fire with timber fireplace, laminate flooring, central heating radiator, a double glazed window, a single glazed window and stairs off.
11' 6'' x 8' 5'' (3.50m x 2.56m)
Having central heating radiator, a double glazed window and a double glazed door leading out.
9' 3'' x 8' 9'' (2.82m x 2.66m)
Having an inset stainless steel sink top with fitted base units and decorative laminate work tops, plumbing for a washing machine, a range of fitted wall cupboards, fitted breakfast bar, ceramic wall tiles, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Having a storage cupboard and an airing cupboard.
16' 2'' x 12' 9'' (4.92m x 3.88m)
Having central heating radiator and two double glazed windows.
12' 5'' x 7' 7'' (3.78m x 2.31m)
Having central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
9' 3'' x 7' 1'' (2.82m x 2.16m)
Having bath tub with shower fitting, shower cubicle with shower fitting, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Enclosed and private from neighbouring properties, paved patio area, steps to lawn area, further patio area and side access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50037882.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7731157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.