2 bedroom flat for saleComiston Road, Edinburgh, EH10 5QW
- Two Bed Retirement Flat For Sale
- Close to Morningside Facilities
- Elevated Outlook Over Tranquil Gardens
- Two Double Bedrooms With Built in Wardrobes
- Newly Refurbed Breakfasting Kitchen
- y Renewed Bathroom with Walk in Shower
- White Meter Off Peak Storage Heating
- Ramp access to main entrance and on via lift to flat.
- Lift & Entryphone
- Careline & 24hr Emergency Call System
Property for sale is a retirement flat, and at least one of the residents has to be of retirement age (60 for women and 65 for men).
The two bed retirement flat for sale offers bright and spacious accommodation close to Morningside facilities, with an elevated outlook over tranquil gardens. It has been very nicely decorated throughout and offers excellent storage space. Viewing is highly recommended. Hall, lounge with lovely views over garden, newly refurbished breakfasting kitchen with integrated hob and oven and extractor included as well as a large fridge and dishwasher, two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and recently renewed bathroom with walk in shower. Useful sized storage room. White meter off peak heating. Double glazing. Lift. Entryphone. Careline. 24 Hour emergency call system. Residents and visitor parking. Lovely landscaped gardens. Ramp access to main entrance and on via lift to flat.
It is important your solicitor notifies this office of your interest, otherwise the property may be sold without your knowledge.
Should be submitted to:
Miller Stewart Independent Estate Agency Network,
Enterprise House, Southpark Business Park,
Kirkintilloch. G66 1XQ
Fax No: 0141 776 4134
Whilst we endeavour to make these particulars as accurate as possible, they do not form any part of any contract on offer, nor are they guaranteed. Measurements are approximate and in most cases are taken using a digital/sonic measuring device and are taken to the widest point. We have not tested the electricity, gas or water services or any appliances. Photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property. If there is any part of this that you find misleading or simply wish clarification on any point, please contact our office immediately when we will endeavour to assist you in any way possible
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MS12044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Stewart Estate Agency Network, Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.