4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Crescent, Bank Lane, Warton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1TB
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Spacious Lounge & Study Area
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen & Diner
- Four Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Family Bathroom Suite
- Beautifully Manicured Gardens
- Driveway Parking & Detached Garage
*** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME NESTLED WITHIN BEAUTIFULLY MANICURED GARDENS SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this immaculately presented four bedroom detached family home situated in a much sought after location in Warton. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools, this beautiful family home offers spacious and modern living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge with French doors leading out onto the rear garden, modern fitted kitchen diner with island breakfast bar and integrated appliances, study area, downstairs WC, four good size double bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property sits within beautifully manicured front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment, with driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a single detached garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this beautiful family home has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 410111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham & Freckleton Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.