Studio flat for saleSelborne Road, Hove
- FIRST FLOOR STUDIO APARTMENT
- EASTERLY ASPECT
- INTERNAL MEASUREMENT 30 SQ METERS
- NEW 125 YEAR LEASE
- HIGH STANDARD OF FINISH THROUGHOUT
- NEW CARPETS
- NEW KITCHEN WITH INTEGRAL APPLIANCES
- NEW SHOWER ROOM
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
First floor studio apartment with Easterly, front aspect. Living room area with open plan kitchen, new Neff appliances, finished to a high standard. Opening to the bedroom area and separate shower room with new fixtures and fittings, finished to a high standard throughout.
Modern living meets Victorian elegance, these new luxury apartments incorporate energy efficient technology with an exceptional finish throughout. Each apartment is newly carpeted and has a custom designed kitchen and bathroom/shower room with beautifully tiled flooring. Your apartment will have a brand new audio door entry system and will be sold with a new 125 year Lease and no ongoing chain.
Location - Selborne Road is a very desirable location in central Hove, situated just off of Church Road (main thoroughfare) that boasts an abundance of amenities, supermarkets, bars and eateries, as well as numerous independent traders and coffee shops. In addition, Hove Lawns, promenade and seafront is situated approximately 0.4 miles to the South. There are Excellent transport links from this location as a regular bus service operates nearby and Hove mainline railway station is only 0.7 miles in distance.
Additional Information - As advised by our client)
EPC Rating: D (internal measurement 30m2)
Council Tax Band: TBC
Tenure: Leasehold, new 125 year Lease
Service Charge: 8%
Ground Rent: £250 per year
Parking: Residents permit parking zone N
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50042892.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27218776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Healy & Newsom, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.