3 bedroom detached house for saleTrefoil Close, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended Three Bedroom Detached House
- Lounge, Stylish Fitted Kitchen Open to Beautiful Extended Living Area
- Ground Floor WC, Family Bathroom to First Floor
- Driveway, Garage, Viewing Essential
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Sought After Location
HALLWAY Fitted carpet, radiator, staircase leading first floor.
LOUNGE 14' 2" x 11' 3" (4.33m x 3.45m) Double glazed window to front, double radiator, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, under stairs storage space, door to;
KITCHEN 14' 7" x 10' 11" (4.45m x 3.33m) Fitted with a modern matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in oven, built-in four ring ceramic hob, built-in microwave, tiled flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, open plan through to extended living room.
LIVING ROOM 22' 6" x 10' 11" (6.88m x 3.34m) Brilliantly bright room with double glazed window to rear, three skylights, double glazed bi-folding doors to rear garden, two double radiators, tiled flooring, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, door to;
UTILITY ROOM Plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, gas central heating boiler.
WC Radiator, tiled flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, two piece suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
LANDING Double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 1 14' 9" x 9' 1" (4.5m x 2.77m) Double glazed window to front, fitted bedroom suite range of wardrobes, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 10' 10" x 7' 10" (3.32m x 2.4m) Double glazed window to rear, fitted bedroom suite range of wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 3 7' 9" x 6' 5" (2.38m x 1.97m) Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BATHROOM Fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, radiator, tiled flooring and walls, decorative ceiling.
GARAGE To the side of the property is a brick built garage with up and over door.
GARDENS To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking, sweeping to the side is a lawned space with brick built wall providing privacy to the rear garden. The rear garden is a landscaped, imprinted concrete garden, ideal for entertaining and a safe place for children to play.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.