5 bedroom detached house for saleTadley Hill, Tadley, Hampshire, England, RG26
- Excellent condition throughout
- 4/5 bedroom detached family home
- Annex lounge/bedroom with en suit shower room
- En suit to master bedroom
- 18 ft kitchen breakfast room
- Three spacious double bedrooms on the second floor
- 24 ft duel aspect lounge
- Double garage
- Driveway parking for multiple vehicles
- Large utility area
GASCOIGNE-PEES-are delighted to offer to market this superbly presented detached family home. The property comprises an entrance hall, formal dining room, duel aspect lounge that boasts in excess of 24 ft, kitchen breakfast room that is in excess of 18 ft, w/c, large utility area and an annex lounge/bedroom with en-suit shower room on the ground floor. To the first floor the property has three spacious double bedrooms with en suit to master, one single bedroom and a large family bathroom, with a walk in shower and bath. There is an enclosed rear garden with decking area, patio and the rest mainly laid to lawn. To the front the property provides a double garage and driveway parking for multiple vehicles.
Tadley offers a whole host of great amenities which include a large supermarket, doctors, dentist, library, a swimming pool, cafes and pubs as well as smaller local shops.Tadley sits to the South of Reading, the North of Basingstoke and the East of Newbury, all within approximately thirty minutes drive giving convenient access to town centre shopping.You can travel via train direct to London Waterloo from Basingstoke and from Reading direct into London Paddington.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50043957.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAY170268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne-Pees, Tadley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.