2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFordway Avenue, Blackpool
Withdrawn from Market
- 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Full of Character
- Ideal First Time Buyers House
- Off-Road Parking
- Additional Study Room/3rd Bedroom
- Enclosed Mature Rear Garden
- Close to Local Amenities
DINING ROOM 14' 2" x 12' 9" (4.32m x 3.89m) Fitted carpet, fully functioning coal fire, hardwood double glazed window.
LOUNGE 14' 2" x 15' 5" (4.32m x 4.7m) Fitted carpet, brick feature fireplace, TV point, exposed brick wall.
KITCHEN 7' 1" x 7' 0" (2.16m x 2.13m) Fitted with a matching range of both base and eye level units with worktop space over. Gas oven and 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge freezer and washing machine, 1 + 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink. Hardwood Double glazed window.
BEDROOM 1 14' 2" x 9' 10" (4.32m x 3m) Fitted carpet, TV point, Double glazed hardwood window.
BEDROOM 2 6' 7" x 7' 11" (2.01m x 2.41m) Fitted carpet, TV point, hardwood Double glazed window.
STUDY 5' 2" x 6' 9" (1.57m x 2.06m) *** BONUS ROOM *** To be used as either a Study, Storage or a single 3rd Bedroom, this is a real bonus to the property.
BATHROOM 7' 3" x 5' 10" (2.21m x 1.78m) Fitted 3 piece bathroom suite in a tiled surround comprising Bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, laminate flooring. Additional storage available under bath.
GARDEN Mature rear garden with a eye catching range of plants and shrubs. Well maintained lawn, storage shed on established concrete plinth.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50044044.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331006714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool, Highfield Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.