7 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHartington Road, London, W13
- Six-Seven Bedrooms Semi-Detached Victorian House (Three En Suite)
- Five Bathroom/Shower Rooms
- Three Reception/Dining Rooms
- Private Secluded Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking for One Car
- Retaining Many Victorian Features
- Excellent Transport Links
- Total approx floor area 236 sq m / 2,547 sq ft
We are delighted to offer for sale this 6 -7 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links. The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Semi-Detached Victorian House
Six-Seven Bedrooms (Three En Suite)
Five Bathroom/Shower Rooms
Three Reception/Dining Rooms
Off Street Parking for One Car
Excellent Transport Links
Private Secluded Rear Garden
Total approx floor area 236 sq m / 2,547 sq ft
An Outstanding A Semi-detached 6-7-bedroom Property is Naturally Arranged Over Three story Victorian property retaining period features and the ambience of the period with forecourt parking for 1 car and private rear garden; Megaflow cylinder and gas central heating system boiler, Well-placed for West Ealing Broadway shopping Centre and West Ealing station with forthcoming Crossrail link connection (The Elizabeth Line). Buses to Ealing Broadway station also with forthcoming Crossrail link connection & town Centre and with easy access to Superstore. Local schools include St John’s Primary and Drayton Manor High. Road connections to A40, M4 / M40 motorways.
Kitchen: Beautiful with plenty of storage space
Reception: High ceilings traditional Sash Window ;wooden floor; period fireplace surround Marble; picture rail; 2 radiators; French doors to garden,
Dining Room: bright with access to garden; Double glazed window to rear aspect, Sunroom.
Cloakroom, Utility room.
Bedroom 1: En suite With Shower Room Pedestal wash hand basin; low-level WC suite; full-tiled walls; Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 2: picture rail radiators Double glazed window to rear aspect
Bedroom 3: picture rail radiators traditional Sash Window to front aspect.
Bedroom 4: picture rail radiators traditional Sash Window to front aspect.
Bathroom Shower Room Pedestal wash hand basin; low-level WC suite; full-tiled walls.
Reception: radiator traditional Sash Window to front aspect
Bedroom 5: En suite With Shower Room Pedestal wash hand basin; low-level WC suite; full-tiled walls; radiators traditional Sash Window to front aspect
Bedroom 6: En suite with Bath Room Pedestal wash hand basin; low-level WC suite; full-tiled walls; radiator Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Room: with 2 Double glazed window Fitted carpet.
front garden: With shrubs; brick walls with railings
Pavioured forecourt for 1 car;
Beautiful brick-walled rear garden: Of approx 45’ x 25’3.With with shrubs and plants and trees,
Council Tax Band: G
EPC Rating = D
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50044059.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference oal-lwbj. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.