5 bedroom detached house for saleVillage Green View, Nunthorpe, Middlesbrough
- Detached Family Home Overlooking the Green
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Triple Garage with Gym
- Three Reception Rooms
- Oak Kitchen Breakfast with Utility
- Host of Additional Extras
- Landscaped Gardens
- Located on the David Wilson Homes Development
- Three Bathrooms
This impressive double fronted home is the Lichfield design located on one of the best plots overlooking the pond on this David Wilson development in Nunthorpe. The current owners have had a host of extras added with upgraded oak kitchen breakfast with granite tops, triple garage with gym/office above and landscaped gardens.
The design features an elegant entrance hall with stairs sweeping to the first and second floors, cloakroom, living room overlooking the pond with multi fuel stove and double doors to the dining room, snug and kitchen breakfast with utility. On the first floor the master bedroom has a dressing room with fitted wardrobes and en suite, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. The second floor has two double bedrooms with a Jack and Jill en suite shower room.
Externally the gardens have been landscaped with driveway leading to courtyard parking with turning, triple garage with gymnasium/studio above.
Competitively priced to include all the extras and enjoying a superb position overlooking the pond this is not to be missed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50044275.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.