1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Stage, Shoreditch, EC2A
- One bedroom apartment
- 607 sq ft
- Miele fully integrated stainless steel electrical appliances
- Comfort cooling
- 32nd level sky lounge
- 24 hour concierge service
- Salon, spa and treatment suite
- Games lounge
- Completion due 2019
- Located close to London Liverpool Street station
A contemporary one bedroom 607 sq ft apartment on the second floor of The Stage iconic residential tower is available to buy off plan.
This one bedroom apartment will be fully-equipped for a contemporary lifestyle with sleek, matt telegrey kitchen units, a bespoke entertainment with a 40-50” LED smart TV, and a Tile Vision LCD TV within the bathroom. Showcasing high-end interiors and contemporary specification this stunning one bedroom apartment is ideal for city professionals.
Set to complete in Q4 2020/Q1 2021, The Stage comprises 412 spectacular suites, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 4 bedroom penthouses within an iconic 37 storey residential tower, complete with a 32nd storey private residents sky lounge and terrace, 20 seat private cinema, games lounge, business suites and home to world renowned Equinox fitness chain. Purchasers at the Stage will receive a three-year complimentary gym membership to Equinox.
The development will comprise over 400,000 sq ft of mixed-use space including heritage centre, sunken amphitheatre, pop-up retail new public realm and elevated public landscaped gardens.
The residential tower itself will have dual entrances and car park accessible from ground level.
The remains of William Shakespeare’s Curtain Theatre, dating back to 1577, have been discovered within the site excavations and will be sensitively preserved and displayed within a new amphitheatre, complete with Visitors Centre and adjoining Arts Pavilion.
The Stage is strategically located to maximise on London’s most advanced transport network, being just 6 minutes’ walk from Liverpool Street’s forthcoming Crossrail interchange, due to be fully operational in 2019. Nearer still, within 3 minutes’ walk, are connections for London’s over ground service, which in turn connects to the Jubilee line in 9 minutes direct.
*Please note these are computer generated images and are for illustrative purposes only. The sky lounge is not planned to be a licensed premises*
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR170306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.