5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Eden at Montrose Gardens, Campsie Road, Torrance, Glasgow, G64
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- single garage
- Detached villa
- Dining room
- Downstairs WC
- 2 ensuites
- Fitted wardrobes
- french doors
- Rear garden
- Utility room
The Eden is a 5 bedroom DETACHED villa offering generous living space. This family home features a DINING ROOM, 2 ENSUITE BATHROOMS and a FAMILY/BREAKFAST AREA with FRENCH DOORS giving access to the REAR GARDEN. Plus, these properties are fitted with the LATEST GENERATION SOLAR PANELS.
Development descriptionA luxury development of 4 and 5 bedroom detached homes.
Standing in the centre of Torrance you are in no doubt that you're in a traditional Scottish village and it's difficult to believe that the Glasgow boundary is actually less than 4 miles away. Montrose Gardens is located on the north side of Torrance in what was once a market garden. The main road is officially the A803 but it's better known as Campsie Road. It's a farming area with miles of very pleasant views of hills, fields and hedgerows all around. The name Torrance is derived from the original Gaelic name "An Toran" meaning â€˜under the hills.'
We are very pleased to have the opportunity to create our exclusive development, Montrose Gardens, in this very popular and desirable residential area. Torrance offers all the benefits of life in a relaxed rural village with immediate access to all the amenities of Scotland's largest city, only 4 miles away. When complete, Montrose Gardens will be a small exclusive development of stylish homes with a variety of house styles offering 4 or 5 bedrooms. With the backdrop of the Campsie Fells the location of Montrose Gardens couldn't be more impressive and you can be quite certain that our designers will once again produce a development of new homes that will delight the owners and enhance the area.
There is no better setting for family life than this rural village so convenient for all the facilities the west of Scotland has to offer. Nearby Bishopbriggs, just minutes away, has 2 large supermarkets, several restaurants and a very well developed retail park with many well known stores. Bishopbriggs also has a main line railway station and a free public car park.
Parking - Single Garage
- Kitchen - 3.97m x 3.22m 13'0" x 10'7"
- Dining - 3.48m x 2.73m 11'5" x 9'0"
- Family/Breakfast - 6.46m x 3.10m 21'2" x 10'2"
- Lounge - 4.93m x 3.92m 16'2" x 12'10"
- Utility - 3.28m x 1.80m 10'9" x 5'11"
- WC - 1.80m X 1.35m 5'11" x 4'5"
- Master Bedroom - 4.11m x 3.44m 13'6" x 11'3"
- Ensuite - 2.73m x 1.35m 8'11" x 4'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.04m x 2.91m 13'3" x 9'6"
- Ensuite - 2.25m x 1.20m 7'4" x 3'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.84m x 3.35m 12'7" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.11m x 2.72m 10'2" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 5 - 3.84m x 2.62m 12'7" x 8'7"
- Bathroom - 2.92m x 1.94m 9'7" x 6'4"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EdenBd5P2_5_32_101241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dawn Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.