3 bedroom terraced house for saleStuart Road, Folkestone, Kent
- Beautifully presented 3 bedroom terraced home
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Spacious modern kitchen
- Ideal family home
- Sea views!!
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Presented to a very high standard, this stunning three bedroom home not only looks great, but being nestled discretely in Eastern Folkestone only moments from its bustling harbour area, its location is great too; don't forget the sea view from bedroom three!Being situated on a no through road makes for a quiet environment and gives peace of mind that there will be no traffic whizzing past. If the location hasn't already impressed you the presentation of the house no doubt will. All rooms have been decorated tastefully. Light fills this house in every room ensuring there will never be a dull moment. The bay window in the lounge area adds to the home's charm and opens up into the dining area giving a pleasant open plan living space.Catering will be a pleasure in the recently upgraded kitchen/diner and with direct access to the garden, on warmer days a spot of alfresco dining might be in order.Soaking away life's daily stresses will be a piece of cake in the bathroom that still glistens from its revamp. All the hard work has been done for you here, so all that's left is for you to move straight in and start enjoying your new home.
What the Owner says:
This has been a wonderful home for us to start a family.The bright new kitchen is the perfect place to relax, cook, eat and observe the children playing in the garden. Being within walking distance of the beach, town centre, many parks, and the developing harbour area, provides easy and varied entertainment for all.We have many happy memories in this house and although it is time for us to move on, we are so sad to leave and hope the new occupants are just as proud to call this "home" as we are.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 13'0 x 10'0 (3.97m x 3.05m)
- Dining Area: 12'0 x 8'10 (3.66m x 2.69m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 18'0 x 8'11 (5.49m x 2.72m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 12'0 (3.97m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 8'0 (3.66m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 7'0 (2.75m x 2.14m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50054238.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.