3 bedroom chalet for saleWanderwell, Bridport
SPACIOUS BUNGALOW BENEFITING FROM SEPARATE ANNEXE: This versatile two double bedroom chalet bungalow with separate one bedroom annexe is situated on a good-size plot in a quiet cul-de-sac location off West Bay Road in Bridport. Well presented throughout and enjoying countryside views, the property offers two kitchens, two spacious reception rooms, bathroom, first floor en-suite shower room and separate WC. There is also a beautifully landscaped low maintenance rear garden, garage, covered passageway and off-road parking for two vehicles EPC rating D.
Situation: - Wanderwell is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac close to the idyllic fishing village of West Bay. It is also just a short walk from Bridport town centre, a charming market town renowned for its friendly and vibrant culture, and fantastic reputation for quality local food and art. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, West Bay also marks the north-west end of the famous Chesil Beach. It is also the setting for the hit television series Broadchurch. Local facilities include a post office, arts centre, theatre, leisure centre, library, cinema and museum. There are also regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Beaminster, Yeovil, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole.
Accommodation: - This light and airy two double bedroom detached bungalow, with separate annexe, has recently been redecorated and renovated by the present owners. Beautifully presented throughout, it boasts a spacious hallway and large sitting room with attractive feature pebble effect electric fire and surround. The contemporary kitchen benefits from a range of integral Neff appliances, including a double oven and four-ring hob with extractor hood over, beech effect soft close wall and base units with under cabinet lighting, part tiled splash back walls and a useful pantry. There are two double bedrooms, with the master bedroom benefiting from built-in wardrobes and the second bedroom currently used as a dining room. The main accommodation also offers a separate WC and a modern family bathroom. Gas central heated and UPVC double glazed throughout. Offering independent living accommodation, the annexe includes an open-plan sitting room/diner and kitchen to the ground floor with stairs rising to a good size bedroom with en-suite shower room on the first floor. To the outside, the private enclosed low maintenance rear garden is predominantly laid to shingle and paved areas, hosting a variety of established plants, shrubs and flower borders, with a raised timber decking area perfect for al-fresco dining during the warmer months. This wonderful home also includes a single garage with power, light and up-and-over door, newly installed covered walkway, driveway and off-road parking. EPC rating D.
Key Features: - * Spacious and well-presented two double bedroom detached bungalow with separate one bedroom annexe.
* Large dual aspect sitting room with attractive feature surround and hearth pebble effect electric fire.
* Contemporary kitchen with integral appliances and versatile pantry.
* Built-in wardrobe and storage space to the master bedroom.
* Modern family bathroom and separate WC.
* Gas central heating and UPVC double glazed throughout, with cavity wall insulation.
* Fantastic one bedroom annexe, offering a large open-plan living area with kitchen, and a double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
* Newly installed covered walkway.
* Good-size low maintenance gardens to front and rear, hosting an abundance of mature plants and shrubs, with raised decked patio areas perfect for al-fresco dining during the warmer months.
* Single garage with driveway and off-road parking
* Enjoying countryside views to the rear of the property.
* Situated on a private road close to the idyllic fishing village of West Bay on the world renowned Jurassic Coast
Room Dimensions: - Main House:
Sitting Room: 14'01 x 13'11 into bay (4.29m x 4.24m)
Dining Room: 11'05 x 8'0 (3.48m x 2.44m)
Kitchen: 9'08 x 7'09 (2.95m x 2.36m)
Bedroom One: 11'04 x 11'0 (3.45m x 11'0 (3.45m x 3.35m)
Bedroom Two/Dining Room: 11'05 x 8'0 (3.48m x 2.44m)
Bathroom: 5'05 x 5'05 (1.65m x 1.65m)
Sitting Room/Diner: 17'07 x 16'02 (5.36m x 4.93m)
Kitchen: 7'10 x 7'09 (2.39m x 2.36m)
Bedroom: 12'08 x 8'09 (3.86m x 2.67m)
Parking: - There is a driveway with off-road parking for two vehicles.
Services: - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating. Broadband and satellite are also available.
Local Authorities: - West Dorset District Council. South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset. DT1 1UZ. Tel: 01305 251010.
We are advised that the council tax band is D.
Viewings: - Strictly by appointment with the sole agent
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers. Tel: 01308 420111
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50054649.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27219160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.