3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHartington Road, Brinscall, Chorley, PR6
- Stoned fronted end terraced property
- Three bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Landscaped garden to rear & outbuilding
- Close to open rural countryside
- Popular village location
- Viewing highly recommended
Miller Metcalfe are delighted to offer this charming stone fronted end terrace property. Well presented internal accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, dining room and modern fitted kitchen. To the first floor three bedrooms and generous bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing. Landscaped garden to the rear with outbuilding. Situated in the much sought after semi rural village of Brinscall, close to delightful open rural countryside the property is also well placed for the M65 and M61 motorway links and within approximately five miles of Chorley town centre and all its amenities. Viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50055789.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7475706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.