3 bedroom flat for saleQueens Road, Southport, PR9 9EX
- Exceptionally spacious first floor flat.
- Close to Hesketh Park & the town centre.
- Exceptionally spacious front lounge.
- 3 bedrooms (principal one with balcony).
- Modern bathroom with shower.
- Study/potential en-suite.
- Central heating/double glazing/Entryphon
- Gardens with parking areas front & rear.
An exceptionally bright and spacious, well presented and modernised 3/4 bedroom first floor apartment forming part of a substantial character property situated in a sought after residential area close to Hesketh Park and within easy reach of Southport town centre.
Entrance/inner hall, spacious front lounge, fitted kitchen, 3 bedrooms (principal one with balcony and adjoining study/potential en-suite) and modern bathroom/w.c. with bath and separate shower.
Central heating - double glazing - Entryphone.
Well maintained gardens with parking areas front and rear.
Internal inspection essential.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 410732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls & Barnes, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.