2 bedroom flat for saleChannel View, Bexhill-On-Sea
- Direct sea views
- Two bedrooms
- Access to the promenade
- Viewing advised
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this flat which is situated on the Bexhill sea front. This property briefly comprises of; two double bedrooms, lounge, balcony, bathroom, WC and kitchen. This property is in a desirable area of Bexhill, with direct sea views. Viewing is recommended.
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this flat which is situated on the Bexhill seafront. This property briefly comprises of; two double bedrooms, lounge, balcony, bathroom, separate WC and kitchen. This property is in a desirable area of Bexhill, with direct sea views and access to the promenade. Viewing for this property is highly recommended.
Having an airing cupboard, radiator double glazed window and a single glazed door.
Lounge 16' 4" plus bay x 14' 11" ( 4.98m plus bay x 4.55m )
Having double glazed doors to the sun room and a single glazed window with direct sea views.
Sunroom 19' 2" max x 5' 8" max ( 5.84m max x 1.73m max )
Having a double glazed window with direct sea views.
Having double glazed patio doors to the balcony.
Decked with steps down with access to the promenade.
Kitchen 11' 2" plus bay x 6' 11" ( 3.40m plus bay x 2.11m )
A fitted kitchen having wall and base units with work surfaces, a sink/drainer, a double oven and a double glazed boy bay window.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 14' 2" into bay ( 4.60m x 4.32m into bay )
Having radiator and double glazed window with direct sea views.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" plus bay x 9' 3" max ( 3.48m plus bay x 2.82m max )
Having a radiator and a double glazed boy bay window.
Having a WC, central heating boiler and a double glazed window.
Having a wash hand basin, vanity unit, radiator and a walk in shower.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS107661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.