2 bedroom flat for saleWellington Mansions, Queen's Club Gardens, London
- A Pretty 2/3 Bedroom Purpose Built Mansion Flat
- Lower Ground Floor: Good Decorative Order
- Extending To Circa 868 Sq Ft Approx
- Sought-After Location Close To Barons Court
A lovely two and a half bedroom flat in this pretty mansion block in the ever popular Queens Club Gardens. The flat is set out on the lower ground floor and extends to circa 868 sq ft approx and comes to the market in good decorative order throughout.
Queens Club Gardens is a very popular complex of Mansion blocks surrounding manicured communal gardens and tennis courts for residents-only use. These properties are renowned for being extremely well managed and all communal and exterior areas are well maintained. Barons Court underground station is within a short stroll along with a parade of shops including an award winning butcher and artisan coffee shop. The avid shopper can find Westfield just to the north and easy access to central London and Heathrow airport from the A4/M4.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50060415.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUN170100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Fulham - Munster Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.