2 bedroom flat for salePearcroft Road, Leytonstone
- GUIDE PRICE £399,999 - £420,000
- LOCATED CLOSE TO FRANCIS ROAD
- OWN SECTION OF REAR GARDEN
- QUIET RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- OWN FRONT DOOR
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- OFFERED CHAIN FREE
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
** GUIDE PRICE £399,999 - £420,000 ** ALLEN DAVIES are delighted of offer FOR SALE this GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE located in an EXCELLENT turning close to the ABRAHAMS ESTATE. The property has ITS OWN FRONT DOOR, OWN SECTION OF REAR GARDEN and benefits from a GOOD LEASE. The property is located between LEYTON and LEYTONSTONE UNDERGROUND STATIONS, also a short walk away from the popular FRANCIS ROAD. With being minutes WALK to the UNDERGROUND, having it`s OWN GARDEN and FRANCIS ROAD on your doorstep this is the PERFECT property for a FIRST TIME BUYER looking to move to the area.
RECEPTION - 13'0" (3.96m) Into Bay x 9'0" (2.74m)
BEDROOM 1 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
BEDROOM 2 - 9'0" (2.74m) x 7'0" (2.13m)
KITCHEN - 10'0" (3.05m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
OWN REAR GARDEN
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.