2 bedroom link detached house for saleHinton Road, Newport, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom link detached bungalow
- Garage & off road parking
- Offered chain free
- Quiet location
- Beautiful sunny garden
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Good news, a bungalow has finally come available in this very desirable road and I know there have been a few people waiting for one. This one is tucked away in a peaceful road and has two very spacious bedrooms with good size lounge too. This is a perfect bungalow to retire too as it is so quiet here but close to the bus stop which takes you in to town regularly.Stepping outside to a lovely, easily managed rear garden with established shrubs and flowers bordering a lawn is a perfect suntrap for those summer BBQ's .The garden looks out over green fields giving a sense of real space and scenic views , a summer and green house are at the side . A front garden mostly laid to lawn has also established shrubs and flowers around it's border. Plus a super driveway leading to a garage is to the side .There is also a few local shops just around the corner and if you head out for a short walk, the picturesque Carisbrooke High street has everything you will ever need from Doctors, post office, convenience stores and a couple of lovely restaurants too. The property has a lovely garden at the rear which is very manageable and a super driveway and garage at the front. It is also being sold chain free so be quick on this one to pick up the phone and book yourself in to have a look.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 21'11 x 11'8 (6.68m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 8'6 (3.84m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 10'11 (4.17m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen: 10'8 x 8'11 (3.25m x 2.72m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Garage: 17'9 x 8'7 (5.41m x 2.62m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50061909.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.