2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStamford Road, Birkdale, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 4EX
- Cottage Style Semi Detached
- Stunning '2' Bedroom Residence
- Attractive Enclosed Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- uPVC Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- No Onward Sales Chain Delay
- Recently Refurbished
- EPC Band Rating 'D'
** A CHARMING REFURBISHED '2' BED 'COTTAGE STYLE' SEMI DETACHED **
A very early viewing of this stunning '2' bedroom cottage style residence situated on the Moss Road side of Stamford Road Birkdale is highly recommended to appreciate the style, character and recent refurbishment it offers.
With eye catching kerb appeal to the front exterior, a modern and contemporary feel within, and an attractive mature and landscaped enclosed rear garden, this property will be of much interest to many potential buyers looking for that 'one off' unique home.
To the front exterior there is a large 3-4 car driveway with decorative stone laid throughout an eye catching paved pathway and low level white picket fence. To the rear exterior the pathway continues from the front onto an Indian stone patio terrace area and onward to a raised grass laid to lawn area.
Within the property to the ground floor there is a spacious front reception lounge which leads through to a modern fitted breakfast/dining kitchen and a rear porch with side storage room.
To the first floor there are two good size bedrooms and a family size bathroom which boasts a three piece suite. The property also benefits from majority uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Bailey Estates encourage all interested parties to contact our office to arrange and early appointment as this property will not remain on the market for too long. Call today on 01704 564163.
Leave Bailey Estate and head South on Liverpool Road until you arrive at the main set of traffic lights where you will turn left into Eastbourne Road and take your first available right into Kew Road. Travel the full length of Kew Road where you will turn left at the mini roundabout and then take the third exit into Moss Lane. The property is situated immediately on your right hand side and easily identified by a Bailey Estates 'For Sale' board.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 406901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bailey Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.