5 bedroom detached house for salePulham
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Character Property
- Sitting Room With Fireplace and Woodburner
- Large Family Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Oak Units
- Utility Room & Boot Room
- Master Bedroom En Suite
- Four Further Bedrooms
- Detached Double Garage
- Large Gardens with Rural Views
Pulham is a small rural hamlet which is just beyond Kings Stag, where there is a public house, garage and store . The neighbouring towns of Sturminster Newton (7 miles away) and Stalbridge (7 Miles away) both have further shopping and recreational facilities and the County Town of Dorchester is approximately 14 miles away.
The Entrance to the property is accessed via a Boot Room/Utility Room which is built of upvc and double glazed construction and has a vaulted ceiling and space and plumbing for white goods, there is a glazed door that then leads into the inner hall and a further door gives access into the conservatory, which is currently used as a home office and has double opening French doors that then provide access and wonderful views of the garden and the countryside beyond.
The Sitting Room is a lovely cosy room with an oak floor and bespoke brick built fireplace with an inset woodburner, French doors give access to the decked seating area and enjoys views.
The Inner Hall way has very attractive exposed stone walls and an oak staircase and floor and leads through to the downstairs bathroom and bedroom 5/study (ideal for someone needing ground floor accommodation)
A lovely Oak Kitchen is well stocked with a large range of fitted units, cupboards and drawers , a central island and enjoys a dual aspect, the kitchen then opens out into a lovely dining room with a brick built fireplace and bespoke dresser units to the side, there is a lovely shelving display which has been converted from the old window
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102773003223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roy Barretts, Sturminster Newton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.