3 bedroom terraced house for saleBond Street, London, E15
Offers in Excess of
- Great original Victorian character features
- Open plan reception room with ample space to dine
- Kitchen with intergrated appliances
- Newly fitted bathroom suites
- Three generous sized double bedrooms with ample storage space
- Newly fitted built in wardrobes
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious utility areas
- Private rear garden with secure shed/storage and easy upkeep lawn
- Close to transport links including Cross Rail from 2018 and moments away from local amenities
We are delighted to offer for sale for the first time since its complete modernisation, this 3 bedroom terraced house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links, Stratford Main, International and Maryland TFL/Crossrail (2018).
This impressive accommodation with original Victorian features is well presented and with ample open plan living and dining space, storage space on all floors and 3 well appointed double bedrooms with brand new built-in wardrobes. The main bathroom is large and spacious and includes a seperate walk in drying room for laundry and storage. There is also a w/c and walk-in shower room on the ground floor. The modern open plan kitchen with a breakfast bar, has intergrated applicances and lots of cupboard space, as well as a seperate utility and storage area. A pretty garden with an easy maintenance lawn is at the back of the property, and includes a good sized, secure storage shed/container.
Located a short walk from the Olympic Park and Westfield Shopping Centre, with good rated schools in the area and easy access to recriational spaces and fitness facilities.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50062737.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference k2l-lvy5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.