2 bedroom flat for saleFlat Andrewes House, Barbican, London, EC2Y
- Main Bedroom overlooks the lake
- Double balcony gets the afternoon sun
- Original barbican features
- Underfloor heating included in service charge
- Convenient location to city
- Part of the Barbican Centre
- Private gardens
- Great community
- Safe and secure
- Fantastic concierge
This 2nd floor (Type 20) flat is presented with sought after original barbican kitchen and bathroom. This large 2 bedroom flat with full height windows is 725 sq feet with morning sun shining on the bedroom side overlooking the lake and the afternoon sun streaming in via the double length balcony. A lovely way to end the day with a glass of wine on the balcony in the afternoon sun!
The large double bedroom overlooks the lake which is extremely quite at night, and contains a double wardrobe with original features. The hallway contains 3 sets of wardrobes with loads of hanging space. Original barbican sink in the toilet and separate bathroom with cupboards. The kitchen has original barbican features and includes washing machine, dishwasher and fridge. The entrance and hall contains wooden flooring and the rest of the flat has been recently carpeted. The study/bedroom has its own door to the south facbalcony.
The underfloor heating is included in the service charge and given the position no other heating is needed throughout the winter. In summer, the concrete floor and walls keeps the flat cool. Rubbish is collected via a private cupboard on a daily basis meaning no trekking downstairs to put your rubbish out. The concierge also collects parcels on your behalf. Resident only access to both Speed and Defoe gardens.
Want to know more about the barbican; go to www.barbicanliving.co.uk
Andrewes House is extremely popular due to its quite position. Moor Lane is closed to traffic at night so noise is limited. There is a great community here as well. Access to the flat is via a lift, with car parking and storage rooms available to lease from the estate office. This flat also has its own private storage room available for sale separately.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference q8l-24mz. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.