2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHerne Common, Herne Common, Kent
- 2 bedroom end of terrace house
- Driveway parking to the front
- 2 reception rooms and downstairs bathroom
- Garden with fields to rear
- Many original features
- EPC energy rating E (40)
When imagining what the perfect cottage should look like, you may very well conjure up an image not that dissimilar to this beautiful home. Set on the outskirts of Herne Village and only a 15 minute drive from Canterbury city centre, this house looks out across fields to both the front and rear, and you can often see sheep and horses grazing.
To the front of the property there is a driveway which can accommodate 2 vehicles, and the internal accommodation is deceptively spacious with 2 marvellous reception rooms and 2 double bedrooms.
The well fitted kitchen overlooks the garden so you can enjoy the view whilst washing up, making the task slightly more enjoyable.
Throughout the cottage there is a real feel of warmth, very much down to the current owners decoration and the combination of many retained original features.
For those of you needing to commute, the Thanet Way is close by for your convenience and of course so is Herne Bay's wonderful sea front. Just along the way you can also find a well thought of public house, perfect for an evening tipple or a weekend drink with friends and family.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 12'3 x 12'2 (3.74m x 3.71m)
- Dining Area: 12'3 x 11'4 (3.74m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen: 9'10 x 7'3 (3.00m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 11'6 (3.69m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 11'8 (3.69m x 3.56m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50064120.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.