4 bedroom terraced house for saleMorrab Road, Penzance, West Cornwall TR18
Sold by Us
- Close to beaches
- Coastal walks nearby
- Historic location
- Period features
- Planning permission to further extend
- Sailing facilities nearby
- Walking distance of facilities
- Walking distance of schooling
Between the sea and the town centre, backing onto to Morrab Gardens, a grand, high ceilinged and architecturally abundant terraced townhouse with extensive accommodation over three floors plus cellars, in a gorgeous historic road.
Having been the subject of an extensive refurbishment but with further scope for improvement and with additional planning permission for extension for those wishing to place their own stamp upon the property.
Ground Floor: entrance lobby, reception hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, garden room, utility/wc. 2 cellar rooms.
First Floor: split level landing, 3 double bedrooms, studio/study, bath/shower room.
Second Floor: double bedroom with en-suite shower room and balcony. Store room with potential as further bedroom or bathroom accommodation.
Outside: hedged frontage and tiled area. Rear walled courtyard garden extending along the side of the property with a deck. Rear pedestrian access adjacent to Morrab Gardens.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50064645.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.