Studio apartment for saleThe Wardian, Mash Wall, Canary Wharf, E14
- Private garden style balconies to every apartment
- Outstanding location close to Canary Wharf
- New benchmark for luxury living
- Innovative landscaping encountered throughout
- Exclusive membership to the Wardian Club
- 53rd level Sky lounge inclusive of private dining and bar
- 25m athletic standard heated outdoor pool
- Est Service Charge: £6 psf
- Tenure: Leasehold 999 Years
- Completion due Q1 2020
This rare 11th floor Studio Apartment is located in the East tower and compromises of (390 Sq. Ft.) plus a generous (109 Sq. Ft.) north facing, garden terrace. In the midst of the skyscrapers and waterways of Canary Wharf, Wardian London offers an oasis of nature. Comprising two iconic apartment towers East & West with restaurants, curated shops and first class facilities, the vision is to create a new address like no other, a haven of peace and beauty in the heart of London.
The Wardian just a brief walk from London’s and Europe’s leading financial district, Canary Wharf, in the quieter surroundings of South Quay The aim of the developer was to create a quiet haven while still having immediate access to Canary Wharf.
Transport links include the underground station in Canary Wharf along with Crossrail which will further improve the connections to Central London and is due to be completed in 2019.
Completion due Q1 2020
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract. Any measurements are for guidance purposes only and should not be relied on. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27220803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.