5 bedroom detached house for saleKexby Road, Glentworth, DN21
- Former Chapel which has been a Five Bed Family Home of Distinction for almost Fifty Years
- Wide Entrance hHall with Beamed Ceiling and Travertine Stone Flooring which Continues into the first W.C. and Study
- Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen Area with Breakfast Bar Leading to 19' Dining Room
- Lounge with Gas Fire with Granite Hearth and Timber Mantel
- South West Facing Sun Room Overlooking Gardens
- Master with En-suite including Dual Hand Basins
- Unique Top Floor Reception Room with Balcony and Views over Open Countryside
- EPC Rating "D"
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire are pleased topresent to the market this former Chapel which has been a family home of distinctionfor almost fifty years. From the front of the property you enter a wide entrancehall with beamed ceiling and travertine stone flooring which continues into thefirst W.C. and study just off, as well as allowing access to the south westfacing sun room overlooking the lawned gardens. This first portion of this homeis easily separated from the remainder of the property via the kitchen door andwould make an ideal space to host clients if so required.The entrance hall leads into the open plan breakfast kitchenarea and dining room beyond which creates a fantastic space to both cook andentertain. Both formal and informal gatherings are accommodated easily, be thoseat the long breakfast bar with granite effect surface in the Kitchen area, or18’ dining room with space to host an eight person table comfortably.The Lounge extends across nearly the entire width of theproperty and is accessed via both doubledoors from the dining room creatingfurther space for entertaining and also via a middle hallway from the breakfastkitchen. From this middle hallway the second W.C. is located. The ground flooris completed by what is potentially the former vestry at the rear of the house,now well utilised as a library and the adjoining garage could easilyaccommodate both a car and workshop area. Finally a rear hallway leads from thegarage into the breakfast kitchen with views over the Courtyard.Upstairs, the original Chapel beams are retained stillsupported by the original stone corbels. The master bedroom extending over theentire rear of the property benefits from a generous en-suite with substantialdouble ended bath and dual wash hand basins. The front two bedrooms featuretall windows topped with Gothic Arches overlooking the front aspect and thefurther two bedrooms on the first floor are served by the family bathroom andits four piece suite in white. The top floor is truly a unique space; between the original round window withbevelled glass of the Chapel at the North End at double French Doors to Balconyis a further reception area stretching 45 feet long. The balcony offerssouthern views over the surrounding countryside and is an ideal place for amorning coffee.Externally, the south west facing garden is mainly laidto lawn, bordered by a high wall creating a secure space that is an ideal suntrap.To one corner lies a Koi pond with bridge over, where-as a useful garden shedand picturesque summer house occupies the opposite side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50065632.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8055404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.