3 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Norton
- Hugely Characterful & Substantial Grade II Listed Family Residence
- Delightful Walled Rear Gardens
- Attractive Norton High Street Location
- Three Bedrooms & Three Comfortable Reception Rooms
- Large Loft Room Ripe for Conversion (Subject to Consent)
- Useful Carport to the Rear
- No Chain
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Deneholme - Circa 1805, is a Beautiful Example of a Double Fronted Grade II Listed Residence and Has All the Character and Charm That Comes from a Period When Design Was All About Comfort.
The Property Has Three Lovely Reception Rooms as Well as a Breakfast Kitchen, whilst up on the First Floor, There Are Three Bedrooms and Bathroom. The Walled Garden is Wonderful with a Victorian Style Summerhouse, Lawn, Flowers and Shrubs and Two Seating Areas and Carport all with a Backdrop of Trees. The Hugely Popular High Street Location Means That Norton’s Restaurants, Pubs, Boutiques and Shops Are All Just on Your Doorstep. This Home has Superb Accommodation with Pots of Charm and Character and there is So Much Potential We Don’t Know Where to Start.
Viewings are by Appointment Only and will be Accompanied by a Member of Staff from Michael Poole Estate Agents – Please call 01642 355000 for an Appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50065911.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.