2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleClarendon Street, PORTSMOUTH
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 Double Bedroom
- Upstairs Family Bathroom
- Back Garden
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Great Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Be Seen!!
Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this 2 bedroom end of terrace house located in Portsmouth. The property consists of 2 reception rooms and kitchen downstairs. Upstairs the property has 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom
Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this modern end of terraced property located on the outskirts of Fratton, ideal for first time buyers, landlords or small families. The property is in a great location, walking distance to the city centre, local schools, bus routes and 2 train stations.
Downstairs the property consists of 2 spacious reception rooms located at the front and middle of the property, either can be used as a dining area or living room. The modern looking kitchen is located at the back of the property and leads onto the rear garden.
Outside the property you have a back garden that has the benefits from 2 decking areas for either table and chairs or a bbq area.
Upstairs the property has two bedrooms, both of which are spacious doubles. The family bathroom is also located upstairs and is one of many highlights of the property due to its size.
Parking in this location is easily accessible with parking bays down the side of the property and on street parking at the front of the property.
We highly recommend an internal inspection of this property, please call the Portsmouth Fox and Sons Team on 02392 671110
Lounge 13' x 11' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front, electric fire place, laminate flooring, radiator.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 13' 6" ( 3.63m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, understairs storage cupboard, carpet flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' 10" ( 2.54m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, tiled flooring, door leading to rear garden.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, built in storage area, carpet flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in storage area, carpet flooring, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, w/c, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, heated towel rail, partly tiled.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50066478.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR106022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.