4 bedroom detached house for saleHeathfield at Tathana's Court, St. Johns View, St. Athan, CF62
- Single integral garage 2 parking spaces
- Kitchen/dining room
- Utility room
- 1179 square feet
- Within 15 miles from Cardiff City Centre
- Local shops, pubs and a school within walking distance
- Hertiage Coastline trail is only minutes away
- RAF St Athan Golf Club situated nearby
A superior FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED home offering a delightful KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM with glazed bay leading onto the rear garden. The ground floor also features a lounge and UTILITY ROOM. The first floor has three double bedrooms with an en suite to the master bedroom, a single bedroom and family bathroom. This family home also comes with a PRIVATE GARAGE.
- Kitchen - 2.68 x 2.46m (8'9'' x 8'0'')
- Lounge - 4.9 x 3.31m (16'0'' x 10'10'')
- Dining - 4.53 x 2.72m (14'10'' x 8'11'')
- Utility - 2.03 x 1.59m (6'8'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.61 x 0.98m (5'3'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.07 x 3.13m (13'4'' x 10'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.05 x 1.66m (6'8'' x 5'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.97 x 3.1m (13'0'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.51 x 3m (11'6'' x 9'10'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.12 x 2.93m (10'3'' x 9'7'')
- Bathroom - 2.14 x 1.9m (7'0'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50070099.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_98. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.