2 bedroom apartment for saleAngelica Close, Littleover, Derby
- Second Floor Apartment
- Cul De Sac
- Open Views
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Living Kitchen/Diner
- Family Bathroom
- Entrance Hallway
- Popular Location
A well presented two bedroom second floor apartment in a popular cul de sac location over looking local countryside. The property benefits from having an open/plan living/kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, an entrance hallway, family bathroom, juliet balcony, communal gardens & allocated parking.
A well presented two bedroom second floor apartment in a popular cul de sac location over looking local countryside. The property benefits from having an open/plan living/kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, an entrance hallway, family bathroom, has a juliet balcony, loft space, communal gardens and allocated parking. Viewings are highly recommended.
With loft access, storage cupboard, electric wall heater, door to the communal stairway and access to the bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom.
18'1" (5.5) (max) x 11'10" (3.6) (max) - With laminate flooring, television point, electric wall heater, double lazed French doors to Juliet balcony, double glazed window to the front elevation and opening to the kitchen area.
Fitted with a modern range of matching wall and base and drawer units, roll edge work surfaces and matching splash backs, inset electric hob with stainless steel splash back and stainless steel chimney style extractor, electric oven, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer unit and spaces for appliances.
11'1" (3.38) (max) x 9' (2.74) (max) With rear views over open countryside and electric wall heater.
10'11" (3.33) max x 9' (2.74) max - With rear views over open countryside and electric wall heater.
Fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising of panel bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush wc, tiled splash backs, extractor fan, electric heater and opaque double glazed window to the side elevation.
The property is situated in a quiet development, surrounded by well kept communal gardens, and has
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50075364.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.