3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Peters Road, Balby, Doncaster
- Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000
- Three bedroom mid terrace home
- Lounge, Dining room, Kitchen
- Downstairs wc, Modern bathroom
- Front and rear enclosed gardens
Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000 This spacious well presented three bedroom mid terraced property is situated in the popular location in Warmsworth. The property benefits from front and rear gardens and is close to local transport links.
With a front facing sealed unit door, laminate flooring and a storage cupboard.
Lounge 12' 6" x 12' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.73m )
A spacious lounge with a rear facing double glazed window, over looking the garden and central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace housing the gas living flame fire. There is coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.02m )
With a front facing double glazed bay window and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.69m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a gas hob with cooker hood above, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. A door gives access to the rear lobby.
With two side facing sealed unit doors with one leading to the rear garden and the other to the side porch. There is also access to the downstairs WC.
Fitted with a low level WC.
From the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing.
With a rear facing double glazed window, storage cupboard and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' ( 3.73m x 2.74m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.95m )
A double rear facing room with a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" max x 6' 7" max ( 3.84m max x 2.01m max )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising of a wash hand basin with vanity beneath, low level wc and a panelled bath with shower over. There is a rear facing double glazed window, full tilling to the walls and a chrome heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with pebbled planted beds. To the rear of the property is a private enclosed lawned garden with a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50075673.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.