2 bedroom apartment for saleStratford Central, Stratford, E15
- Upper Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
- Premium High Floor Specification
- Dual Aspect City, River & O2 Views
- Residents Concierge Services
- Private residents Gymnasium
- Rooftop Gardens
- Est Service Charge: £3.50 psf
- Est Ground Rent: £550 pa
- Tenure: Leasehold 250 Years
- Completion Due Q2 2018
SUB PENTHOUSE premium specification apartment spread over (765 Sq. Ft) with favorable dual aspect views on offer, West over The City, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park & towards Canary Wharf also South towards The 02 & River Thames. This rare apartment is available in the soon to be completed Stratford Central development. Completion due May 2018.
Stratford Central will set a new level of luxury for the Stratford area with facilities such as 24 hour concierge services, state of the art gymnasium and underfloor heating. Stratford station, including Tube, Overground, DLR and National Rail connections only a minute walk from the development.
Located in London’s new metropolitan centre and home to the 2012 Olympics, the area’s regeneration has attracted over £12.5bn of investment to date. The scheme itself is situated in close proximity to Stratford International Station and Westfield Stratford (the largest urban shopping centre in Europe). UCL and the London School of Fashion) will also be delivered in 2019.
CROSS RAIL - NEW ELIZABETH LINE SERVICES FROM STRATFORD FROM Q4 2018.
When the full Elizabeth line service commences in 2019, 12 trains per hour will travel from and towards central London during peak periods. These will be all station stopping services replacing the existing metro service.
5 MINS WHITECHAPEL
7 MINS LIVERPOOL STREET
8 MINS CANARY WHARF
15 MINS BOND STREET
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual apartment for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27221675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.