2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSalisbury Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 7SP
- Two Bed End Semi Detached
- Good Size Rear & Side Gardens
- Spacious Property Within
- Reception Lounge & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Rear Lean Too
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Ground Floor Bathroom
- EPC Band Rating - 'D'
** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM - END SEMI DETACHED - SPACIOUS PROPERTY **
This realistically priced end semi detached corner plot property being deceptively spacious throughout will be of much interest to first time buyers, investors and potential Landlord & Ladies.
Being sold with no onward sales chain delay, this good size family property is briefly comprising to the ground floor of: a front entrance hallway, ground floor bathroom with three piece suite, generous size through reception lounge and a large rear dining room. There is also a rear kitchen with fitted units and a wooden built lean too/storage room added to the rear of the property.
To the first floor via a small landing, are two good size double bedrooms. To the front exterior, there is a paved pathway which leads through to the front of the property with grass laid to lawn to either side, whilst to the side and rear there is a fully enclosed large majority grass laid to lawn garden with high panelled perimeter fencing and established trees within.
This very attractively priced property will be of much interest to a vast majority of potential buyers and we would invite all interested parties to contact Bailey Estates on 01704 564163 to arrange an early viewing.
Heading east on Scarisbrick New Road which will take you through to a main set of traffic lights and further to the next set of traffic lights to Haig Avenue. Turn left into Haig Avenue to the end which brings you eventually onto Meols Cop Road, turn left onto Meols Cop and then Right at the Thatch & Thistle into Crowland Street. Continue down Crowland Street taking the fourth left turning into Canning Road and then taking the first right into Salisbury Street where the property will be easily identified on the corner by a Bailey Estates 'For Sale' board.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 408903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bailey Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.