4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSeal Road, Selsey.
- 4 BEDROOM
- SEA VIEWS
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS
- 2 RECEPTIONS
- MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- PRIVATE ROAD
- EASY ACCESS TO THE BEACH
- DOUBLE GARAGE
Hawkins & Smith are pleased to offer for sale this 4 bedroom semi-detached house in Selsey, featuring:
* 4 BEDROOM
* SEA VIEWS
* DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS
* 2 RECEPTIONS
* MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
* PRIVATE ROAD
* EASY ACCESS TO THE BEACH
* DOUBLE GARAGE
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
* VACANT POSSESSION
* Covered brick built porch area with light. Glazed door and side panel leading to
* ENTRANCE HALL
Spacious hallway with stairs to first floor. Telephone point. Large built in under stairs storage cupboard.
* SHOWER ROOM
Comprising of low level wc, wash hand basin and walk in double cubicle shower.
* BEDROOM 4 or 3rd RECEPTION Front aspect.: 5.18m x 2.67m (Max) (17' x 8' 9")
* DINING ROOM : 3.51m x 2.97m (11' 6" x 9' 9")
* SITTING ROOM : 4.8m x 4.6m (15' 9" x 15' 1")
Of dual aspect making it a bright sunny room. Georgian style glazed panelled doors to south facing rear garden. Electric coal effect fireplace. Dado rail.
* KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM : 5.54m x 2.57m (18' 2" x 8' 5")
A range of wooden base units and drawers with matching wall units above. Space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Wall mounted gas boiler for central heating. Built in electric oven and 4 ring hob, extractor fan above inset one and half bowl sink unit. Space for breakfast table and chairs. Further area leading to UTILITY AREA With further matching base units and inset sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine. Door leading to rear garden access.
* STAIRS AND TURN TO FIRST FLOOR
Spacious landing, with access to boarded and insulated loft via loft ladder. Light and power. Airing cupboard housing Mega Flow Heatrae Sadia boiler, for gas central heating and hot water. Slatted shelving above.
* MASTER BEDROOM : 4.42m x 4.04m (Max) (14' 6" x 13' 3")
Built in large walk-in wardrobe/dressing room with shelving. Further eaves storage.
* EN-SUITE BATHROOM : 1.93m x 1.9m (6' 4" x 6' 3")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor and walls. Velux window.
* BEDROOM TWO : 4.14m x 3.94m (13' 7" x 12' 11")
South facing with interrupted SEA VIEWS.
* BEDROOM THREE : 3.94m x 3.23m (12' 11" x 10' 7")
South facing with interrupted SEA VIEWS.
* FAMILY BATHROOM : 2.44m x 1.98m (8' x 6' 6")
Panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled floor.
* OUTSIDE AND GENERAL
* DOUBLE GARAGE : 5.9m x 5.9m (19' 4" x 19' 4")
Of brick and tiled pitch roof construction with double metal up and over doors, power and light. Further parking on driveway to the front of the garage. Personal door to side.
South facing rear garden which is a real feature of this property. The gardens wrap around the front and side of the property and afford a high degree of privacy. Established and mature trees, and shrubs, with gate leading to private road that leads directly to the BEACH.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50097357.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkins and Smith, West Wittering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.