3 bedroom bungalow for saleSunbeam Avenue, Herne Bay, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- En-suite shower room to the master bedroom
- Close to beach, No onward chain
- Block paved driveway with garage
- Gas heating & double glazing
- EPC energy rating C (74)
A stunning modern detached bungalow, set deep within the Studd Hill development, with the sea literally a stones throw away. Offered with vacant possession and well cared for throughout, this would make the perfect retirement property for any interested buyer. Parking is very generously proportioned with a driveway and integrated garage and additional block paving to the front of the property.
Throughout, the quality of the decoration and presentation is wonderful and perfect to move straight into, and the rear garden is just the right size for enjoying the summer evenings and pottering around in.
The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and a new boiler was fitted roughly 5 years ago, and you will be pleasantly surprised by the bedroom sizes.
Studd Hill is a private estate mainly consisting of bungalows and has developed over the years into a very popular development for very obvious reasons with it being so close to the sea front and only a short walk away from the town centre.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This was my fathers property and had been for 8 years. During that time, he ensured the property was well maintained and looked after. It is a quite setting with no cars rushing by and on the outskirts of the development there is a local convenience store and access to a regular bus service.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 14'8 x 11'6 (4.47m x 3.51m)
- Dining Room/Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 8'5 (3.51m x 2.57m)
- Kitchen: 12'1 x 9'8 (3.69m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'10 x 8'5 (3.00m x 2.57m)
- Master Bedroom: 12'4 x 12'3 (3.76m x 3.74m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50103654.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.